Nowadays a child's education is breaking away from tradition. Research has shown that while a child is very young, his or her mind is like a sponge. And learning through play with educational items, like this personalized puzzle step stool, makes it easy for them to absorb things quickly...even Hebrew! And that gives them a head start in a very competitive world.
- Up to 9 Hebrew characters - First Name Only
- Helps kids learn how to spell their Hebrew name, plus eye-hand coordination & color recognition
- Letters are 1.25'' thick; Ships direct from vendor Handcrafted in USA; Sturdy wood construction with white finish; Puzzle pieces are hand painted in your choice of colors; Finish is non-toxic, lead-free & scratch resistant;
- Instructions for ordering...Or to add a personal message on the bottom
- Translate child's name into Hebrew here: http://www.my-hebrew-name.com
Ships in: 3-4 weeks
Allow 2-4 days for delivery from IL
View More Details
Instructions for ordering
- Translate the child's name into Hebrew & print it out.
- Compare the child's Hebrew name to the Hebrew Chart, which is pictured on the bottom half of the page below (where you order).
- Beside each Hebrew character is a number. Choose the corresponding numbers that represents the Hebrew letters for your child's name.
- The Hebrew characters will be on the stool from left to right. So enter the numbers accordingly, placing the numbers as you want them to appear on the stool (looking left to right). We will not reverse them. The name on the sample stool is Michael: 13,1,11,10,14
- When ordering, enter the corresponding number for the Hebrew character separated by a comma.
- Up to 9 Hebrew characters maximum
Add a Personal Message to the Stool's Bottom
To make your stool truly a keepsake, you can have a special message engraved on the bottom. You have up to 6 lines with 30 letters per line. The lettering size may vary according to the length of the message. Additional $12.00 fee.